Monday, December 21, 2020

if it ain't one thing it's five

I went to the dentist this morning expecting a crown and instead got a filling.  Number 2 is very loose ( a crown ) and upon xray we discovered that the dang root is split which is quite unusual.  The only option is to pull it which is kinda sorta risky because I'm on Prolia.  We discussed the options at length of going ahead before it gets worse or waiting.  I finally heard what I wanted to hear which was "If you were MY mother..yada upon which I said let's do it.  So now I'm on antibiotics for ten days as a prophylactic for the deadly necrosis of the jaw.  The extraction will be next Wednesday following a colonoscopy on Monday.  Man, talk about wrapping up 2020 with a bang.

I am not very techie at all.  I picked up a remote from WallyWorld that is supposed to work with my TV but it will take a rocket scientist to figure it out.  I should have gone with my gut and gotten a plain old ROKU replacement which I ended up ordering just now.  I'm sure I can use this big old universal remote at the cabin sometime.  I now have three TVs only one of which is smart.  I will get a firestick for the biggest one that's gonna hang over the fireplace.  Patrick and I carried a couple of small pieces down there (in the rain) yesterday and hauled them in the back of my badass fancy car.  I see this being a very handy tool in my future.  I used to haul wheat straw in that old Camry but not this baby.  And Mama's little table with drawers is right where it started.  

I'm gonna look for that star this evening though I think you have to have "at least" a telescope.  Oh, well.  I'll know it's there and I'll bet there will smooth be some karma going on with it.  Christmas Karma.  Y'all be joyful, for unto us a child is born ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment