Monday, December 14, 2020

inner peace

If you're like me, you take it for granted when it comes.  It can be pure bliss one moment and the minute after, you start chasing it.  I've done it a million times.  When life smacks me in the face and says slow down bitch, I will smooth do it.  

Today's gift was getting to enjoy Garth Brooks and Kelly Clarkson sing together...a lot of different stuff.  I've always been fans of the both of 'em.  I heard today was electoral college day so I'm ready to see how this whole shitshow turns out.  Let's move on.

In other news, the vaccine is being distributed slowly but surely which should make Trump proud after 11 months of pandemic.  He's taking the credit for it anyways.  WARP speed my ass.  Dr Fauci is now a sex symbol which I think is pretty cute. The SNL cold open where the bras go flying made me laugh big time.  

If you haven't gotten your online shopping done, expect delays.  FedEx is busy shipping said vaccine.  I've never been an early shopper but you live and learn.  Christmas is about the season, not the day.  We are celebrating a miracle that involves angels and wise men and unsuspecting parents who just went to pay their taxes.  No room at the inn.

So there baby Jesus came all swaddled in a manger on a cold Bethlehem night surrounded by animals.  Reaves has totally enjoyed playing "nativity" this year.  After seeing Santa yesterday she decided to wear her seriously cute Christmas outfit to school today so "Santa can see her."  Gawd.  They grab you by the heart and don't let go.  

Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment