Wednesday, December 2, 2020

who's that lady?

You know that video where the woman is trying to get out of her car and gather up all the shit so she doesn't have to come back?  That was me this evening, only in the dark.  I had a very busy day and was about to wrap it all up when the clip slipped off my bag and I had poop running down my leg down at the cabin.  OMG.  They don't call me Poopie for nothing, ya know?  

I'm winding down now with a beer and sleeping dawgs.  The rest can wait as far as I'm concerned.  There is more Netflix to be watched.  Something is wrong with the sound on my laptop so I can't jam like I usually do when writing.  Maybe that's a good thing?  Just me, my thoughts and a keyboard.  I think there's something going on though.  I've been having to close a kazillion windows of Comodo or something like that every time I leave and come back.  I'm due a new one but there are other more pressing things like a car.  And yes, I broke down and ordered a microwave.  Can't afford a convection toaster oven right now.  

I got my beard and moustache and eyebrows waxed today and I feel like a new woman with sticky skin.  The folks at Headlines are such a great crew and I always enjoy my time there.  It's kind of like an escape from reality.  Now that I know that there will be no surgery any time soon I am focused on sorting out the mess that is my home.  There may be a big bonfire soon.  

Happy cyber Tuesday to you and yours.  Keep the faith ^j^


1 comment:

  1. Happy cyber Tuesday on Wednesday!! Are you in my world now?

    ReplyDelete