Thursday, December 26, 2019

twas the day after

And a lot of people are back at work.  This next week will be one of those where you can't keep up with what day or year it is.  I went by to pick up a few more pieces for the art show this morning.  This whole thing is on a wing and a prayer.  I have faith that it will come together and expose a lot of locals to some fantastic regional art.  I have had the AC off and on for two days.  Global warming indeed!  Not to worry, by two weeks from now we'll be iced over again.  

I have come to accept a chronic state of fatigue as a normal for the aging process.  Remember how when you're younger and a couple of good days rest revitalized?  That doesn't happen so much when you're older.  

I should be out enjoying the beautiful day and I'll make my way out there eventually.  I am grateful for this break in propane usage.  There are still pecans everywhere but this old girl is done.  

Namaste ~


No comments:

Post a Comment