Thursday, December 5, 2019

mad skills

I went to the cabin to pick and though the trees are still full the ground is bare.  It has been picked and picked until some wind or rain comes along for round 2.  I looked around among the construction trash for something to whack them with.  Nothing was long enough and light enough to be any help.  What I need is PVC pipe.  That works like a charm!

I have numerous friends who are fighting health problems and I feel so bad for them. It is frustrating to be limited healthwise.  One buddy has a detached retina and will be having a second surgery tomorrow.  Don't ever take your eyesight for granted.  I've thought about that often through the years as I watched my mother lose her vision to macular degeneration.  She loved to read and watch TV.   In the end, she could do neither.  Not to be outdone, she listened to books on tape.  

I've begun to notice how nice people can be when you greet them with a smile.  "Mornin' sir."  "Thank you, darlin'" is all it takes to make the world a little bit better and Lord knows we need that right now.  I am so done with politics I could puke.  Everything in the government and court system takes so damn long.  Meanwhile people are losing their benefits while we invade Iran.  I'd go AWOL.  Do not mess with the Iranians.  Remember...nuclear power.  Ahem.

What is so seriously scary to me is the number of people who don't even see half of the picture, much less the big one.  Scandals are an every day happening and we've become numb to the craziness.  

I'm kind of riled up because I saw an old friend today and after talking a bit discovered that she had been through a lot of drama.  We almost got run over 5 times while we stood in the parking lot jabbering.  When I got back to the car I discovered I had left it running the whole time.  OMG

Drunks and idiots, God protects us all ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment