Wednesday, December 25, 2019

glad tidings

I met my brother and Sally at Huddle House where business was brisk.  Lauren and Reaves got here earlier than I expected and she had that present thing DOWN.  Everything is "cool" except for clothes.  As predicted at nap time she proceeded to have a meltdown.  Poor baby had too much Christmas. I know the feeling.  

Mr. Holmes was at it with a chainsaw early this morning.  This man amazes me.  At 78 he handles that equipment like a pro shaping the landscape just so.  I see it as an art of sorts.  I guess he didn't have plans until later and decided to take advantage of the nice weather.  

We thought we recognized the waitress at breakfast and as it turns out she was Mama and Daddy's favorite server at Perkins.  She said she still misses them.  They were quite the couple.  

Tommy posted some old cabin pictures from Christmas in the old days.  He's a lot more organized than me with the photo stuff.  I'm still sifting through boxes and albums!

I pray that you have blessed by the spirit of God during this Holy season.  Jesus.  The gift that keeps on giving ^j^  The wise men should be en route.





No comments:

Post a Comment