Friday, December 6, 2019

double duty

Following exercise this morning I picked a few pecans down the lane  These babies are monster size but not falling really well yet.  I had my phone in my pocket during that session but not during Amy's class.  I feel that I have met today's goal. 

What I gleaned from the MSM today is that there was another mass shooting at a naval base, Kamala dropped out and Trump still isn't in jail.  Oh, and Kerry endorsed Biden.  I don't really care who endorses whom.  I will make up my own mind and I watch closely.

I talked to my art coach yesterday and he was very complimentary about what I'm trying to do.  Positive, like a coach should be.  The schedule and artist list are set unless somebody wants to come out of the woodwork and bring something in.  Up front and center will be a painting that Gracie crafted for me with my initial.  There will be things from my home that reflect all avenues of art.  I guess you could call it an eclectic combination across all genres.  

I saw snow in next week's forecast but I guess it's time for a dusting.  I have very little shopping left to do and the whole month to make merry.  I got my yearly Christmas cards from Patsye and Kathy and I'm putting them around the door frame, old school style.  There will be pics.

Deck the halls ^j^

 


No comments:

Post a Comment