Tuesday, December 3, 2019

*sigh*

That sigh of relief you hear is me being grateful and thankful for avoiding surgery on the blocked carotid.  I was very impressed with everybody at Jackson Clinic, including Dr. Thorne.  His advice was to do nothing because the internal carotid which goes to the brain is clear.  The external branch goes to the face but I've had no symptoms.  I was hoping for the best and expecting the worst.  I was planning on spending the night in Jackson but got out so quickly I made it home right at dark.  Praise be.

I slept until 1030 today which is not usual but then the two rowdy dogs were outside and didn't wake me up at sunrise.  Another blessing, indeed.   I was treated to a beautiful sunset during the ride home on 412.  

We are broke as a joke around here and still no job leads.  All I want is about 20 hours a week doing odd jobs for clients.  I'm great with people and willing to do most anything as long as it doesn't involve heavy lifting.  My shoulder says no to that.

Y'all be blessed and thankful for good health and happy times.


No comments:

Post a Comment