Thursday, December 12, 2019

not for sissies

For the third time this year I have diverticulitis or maybe something else.  Both times prior it lasted about two weeks.  I have an appointment with my doctor friend next week to see what's up.  If it ain't one thing, it's five more.  Marla did my hair today and for the first time ever I had my eyebrows shaped after they were colored.  You can actually see them now!  It's always a treat to go to Headlines, especially when they're not busy and we get to play and visit.  Me and Chucky are old school crazy ass friends from way back.  

I'm about to unfriend yet another troll over Greta.  "Global warming hoax" and all that.  You non-believers may not see Waterworld but our children and grandchildren will.  Trump is an idiot for being jealous of someone courageous enough to step up at the tender age of 16.  I am so sick of this back biting I could spit.  pttttt!

Those two lost 20's came back to me by karma today.  When you do good things it always comes back around.  

Peace and timeout ^j^





  


No comments:

Post a Comment