Sunday, December 15, 2019

anticipation

I'm pretty sure I have the flu, one kind or the other.  Which means I should add gloves for opening and shutting doors in public.  I slept until church time and did a few errands.  The Flu B girls rolled in shortly after and we had a large time while the laundry was going.  Then they took a nap with Ellie and I swear that was the highlight of my day.  All three of us Reaves girls slept in that bed when Reaves was a baby. 

My Republican friends came over to spend some time and remind me that the Senate will block impeachment.  Being a well informed adult I would say they're right. We continued to make merry anyway.  At this point, I don't really care.  We discussed our local Democratic candidate for District 77 state rep.  Underdog on a mission.  

My dogs have never had their own beds which is probably why they sleep on mine.  Sammy D is always in the office with me so I bought him one at the 'gentral today.  Ellie tried it first but it's all Sam's now.  Looks like I'll be out a few more bucks to get the other two bedded up.

Feliz Navidad


No comments:

Post a Comment