Monday, December 16, 2019

live and learn

Today I slept in and when I woke up I was fairly certain I'm down with something.  Considering all the strains of Flu going around it must be one of them.  Hong Kong maybe.  I am taking extra special care of me by not doing much until I feel better.  All three dogs have tried out the new bed and it's perfectly Oscar sized.  They take turns, of course.

I visited with my friend at the health food store today when I went to purchase Mg citrate.  We talked for the longest about every little thing.  I could spend the rent money in that space.  It's about as much like crack as Pennington's and Flirty Birds.  

We have had thunderstorms almost continually all day.  I hear it rolling and look out at the dark and gray.  For some reason I see the glory of God in weather.  I know, deep thoughts.

This house is beginning to not seem so much like mine now.  It's packed with memories that were passed onto me and I am the keeper of the heritage so to speak.  The matriarch.  Not that I consider that to be like queen or anything but.  I am the eldest of all the grandchildren.  Let that soak in for a minute.

Yesterday afternoon while friends were visiting I held my feverish grandchild while her Mama got things ready to go back to Jackson.  I sent sausage thingies with them and watched them drive off into the sunset.  Only there wasn't one.

I can ramble because this is my safe spot.  My own weblog.  If you read it from the latest post you probably don't have a clue about the rest of the story.  It's worth a read if you have a spare day.  To all of my fellow bloggers, thank you for keeping the faith with me ^j^



  


No comments:

Post a Comment