Friday, December 20, 2019

remember when

My brother was a photographer long before I ever picked up a camera.  He has been sending me pictures that he took 40 years ago, many of them taken from the top of the silos where he climbed up like a warrior.  There were a couple of pics of small plane crashes that happened out here involving out of towners.  Nobody was killed but both planes were demolished.  One landed in the field right next to my front yard!  Living by the airport, that's always in the back of my mind.  

The name of my road was changed a couple of years ago and I have learned the hard way that the new road name won't track on GPS.  Fire, mail, etc.....that's all cool.  But you send a FedEx driver looking for Calcutt Farms Lane and they're lost as a goose.  I wonder what it takes for a road to be trackable?  I'll have to do some research on that one.

My girls are both still sick and I'm trying to treat myself faithfully for the diverticulitis.  I'm on day 3 of cipro augmented with Oregano oil, Mg citrate and a probiotic.  I am definitely kicking low and flying under the radar.  

Y'all tell Santa if you see him I said Merry Crysler.  


No comments:

Post a Comment