Friday, December 13, 2019

TGIF

Friday is just like any other day to me now.  I don't have to wait for the precious weekends off, occasionally three day ones.  That rarely happened at my job.  I always thought that not having to juggle work and life would be sweet.  And it is.  I'm just glad I got out when I did.

It's been a busy one for me in spite of sleeping late.  My buddies came and picked up the pecans for shelling in Tatumville.  They were sixteenth in line with a "no drop off" policy.   Two to three hour wait.  We started looking for Plan B which is be there when they open.  Like, duh.

I called around to other area companies and they were 5-6 days behind.  Sounds like a bumper crop!  I got an unexpected hug from my Babygirl today and the vibes were good.  We're planning Christmas at Gaga's.  OMG those clothes are so cute.

The evidence has been presented and two articles of impeachment advanced.  It's all good until it hits the Senate and then we separate the men from the boys, so to speak.  Anybody who is a true Republican and supports this shit show is not on my radar.  It's a shame it has to be that way.  When he said Merry Christmas I thought I would die.  Dude, please.

All of the ranting in the world won't change our current reality.  It will take a spirit of compromise if we are to survive as a nation.  I pray for that and other things.  

So, the menu is set. Spiral sliced ham, baked pineapple and cheese grits.   You so wish you could be here!  Hmm...maybe baked spinach.  

Y'all hang on because we're all in this together.  When one faithful person says to hell with it, we lose our power.  Jesus wouldn't like that.

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment