Friday, November 1, 2019

frost on the punkin'

But yes!  Right on target for Halloween night.  The kudzu will be brown within a few days because it's drooping already.  Pecans fell, lots of them.  Remember we have attack dogs out here.  I fell on my knee the other day so exercise has been restricted to  bending over to pick nuts.  I assume that's good for your core.  

I am sitting here owing the propane guy a bunch of money and it ain't even winter yet.  Let's just say the electric bill will be higher from all these heaters.  Next comes quilts over the doors.

Kay and I have this thing where when we get the dressing mixed we let each other know.  Today was my day and I had to run to the 'gentral for more broth.  I saw Bubba and Sally so I stopped and we had a proper chat.  Just two siblings on a kinda sorta' day off.  If you go see the Funkmonsters, I'll be the one banding you so have ID ready.  This girl don't play well in crowds.  Burn baby burn.

^j^





 

No comments:

Post a Comment