Saturday, November 16, 2019

not for sissies

We just had a nice whirlwind visit amongst the girls and me and Mamye.  It was chaos which is normal for us.  I did some raking and picking this morning which is pretty hard work for an old gal.  Plan B is for Mamye to rake and me pick.  There's a whole 'nother field to be either blown or raked so we have our work cut out for us.  

I have a gig on Monday with a client who is ready to decorate for Christmas.  So be it!  Lauren and Reaves picked out which ornaments they wanted today since I'm not gonna have a tree unless it's a Snoopy one.  Tradition means passing it on.  We had fun talking about where they all came from.  Many of them are from Mom's girl's trips.  

I have a string of white lights hanging in the kitchen and another retro looking strand in the office.  I'm a big believer in not saving the lights for Christmas.  

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment