Sunday, November 24, 2019

always check your messages

It was still dark when the alarm went off but I forced myself to get up and hit 412.  I thought it was odd when I had to knock and wait for an answer.  Lauren opened the door and I was like "huh?".  As it turns out, she has strep and was told not to go back to work until Monday.  She messaged me late last night and, of course, I never look at messages when I first get up.  I had to laugh and then I went in and woke up Princess Reaves  who is not an easy riser.  After a few minutes of rolling around with closed eyes and me messing with her, she opened them up and grinned the biggest It's Gaga grin you ever saw.  Not a usual early morning sight for her.  We played a lot and she was in a great mood.  I bet she said my name a hundred times  Bonus:  Me and Lauren got to watch CBS Sunday Morning in honor of my parents.  

I hauled that huge ass turkey up into the apartment for their friendsgiving next weekend.  I hope Kim has a big oven.  Anywho, Lauren is on her way HERE now to wash clothes.  We have lots to talk about.

This is the day that the Lord has made ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment