Thursday, November 28, 2019

table for three

I cooked my southern fried ass off yesterday so that I'd be ready when Bubba got off.  Lauren got here a bit earlier and we finished laying it all out.  We had to lock the dogs in the bedroom to keep them off of Bubba's truck and out of the food.  While I was cooking yesterday evening Ellie ate a whole stick of butter and a package of rolls.  Bad dog.  I put the breast bone out of reach and them let her have at it today.  She is currently sleeping off the tryptophan.

We talked about Thanksgiving past and every little thing and it was nice to be together even though it was just us three.  We have a strong bond and even though he's not a kid person, he loves him some Reaves.  

I started watching The Irishman yesterday and I'm hooked.  It seems that the streaming channels is where all the talent is these days.  When I find myself watching "real tv" the commercials annoy me because I'm not used to that.  One more reason not to have it.

It is now acceptable to put up your tree.  Carry on with joy toward the manger ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment