Friday, November 29, 2019

black friday

I'm not one of those people who get up in the dark and fight the crowds at big box stores.  My sold purchase was two shirts and a sweater for me at 20% off  Cute stuff that I will actually wear.  My other present to me will be a day at Headlines.  I can never expect to find Sugardaddy looking the way I do now.  

I ordered two more things for Reaves and I'm done.  My friend Taylor, RN has started an online children's boutique with very reasonable prices.  We were in the trenches together on more than one job.  


I actually ate another whole plate of leftovers last night and it was even better warmed up.  Funny how that works.  The electric knife died on me so I stuck the other breast in the freezer to slice later.  I have no clue where the carcass of that first one went but last I saw Ellie was tearing it up

I know it's not Advent yet but I'm about to light the first candle just because I'm a rebel like that.  Peace on earth ^j^






































































No comments:

Post a Comment