Friday, November 22, 2019

goal met

My phone is constantly reminding me that I'm not active enough, mostly because I rarely have it ON my body, just close by.  I spent a day of setup for the FunkmonsterI event and around 4:30 my smart  (ass) phone told me I had reached today's goal!  No shit!  Of course I couldn't stay because I'm blind as a bat at night and had no driver.  Actually I do okay around places with streets that are lit.  It's those long dark stretches that get me.  

I looked at a selfie of me and my old friend Angie today and saw a lot of wrinkles on my old face.  I'm talking " get you some moisturizer gurl" wrinkles.  On the list, check.  It's been raining off and on for two days now.  I call it Novemblah.  

Y'all be kind and hug the next friend you see.  Hell just hug a stranger if they look like they need one ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment