Thursday, November 21, 2019

partay

My brother and I have a long history of me crying like a girl when he gets frustrated and bitches.  As he ages, that has become less and less frequent.  I was with him when he started a nightclub that eventually died, but every step of the way we had fun.  Dude knows the business, just saying.  He is having an event tomorrow night at the fairgrounds featuring Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funkmonster.  I told him I would help set up and tear down so there we were, four of us putting out chairs and tables and wiping down restrooms.  After that we went to lunch at Mickey D's.  Haven't been there in forever.  I was sitting at a tall table being all inconspicuous and having a nice conversation with a lovely bi-racial young lady, who happened to have pink hair, and her boyfriend.

She told me that the elderly lady seated next to us was giving us dirty looks.  I glanced over there and she just looked like a mad old woman.  After my brother got there with our food I noticed they were gone.  They had moved several tables over but she forgot her little rain hat.  It was quickly returned to her in a pay it forward fashion.  God loves us all honey.  

So yes, I am staying busy.  Putting out those chairs was great exercise and we worked silently, arranging them in true club fashion.  By the way, I recommend the bbq bacon burger at McD's if that's where you end up.

Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment