Friday, November 15, 2019

blue wave

A few of us Dyer County Dems went to Tiptonville day for a meeting with the locals featuring our candidate Mike Smith.  Up front and in charge was my old friend Ro who is quite the motivational speaker.  By the time we left she was headed another hour away to a different county function.  Girl gets around, just saying.

No pecan picking for me today so I have to hit it hard this weekend.  I sold my first bag today for 26 bucks at 65 cents a pound down at the crack store known as Pennington's.  Stanley and Steve showed me how they are graded.  If your crackhead cousin comes up in there with a bucket full of hulls, he might as well just turn around.  This is a business folks and there's an art to it.  

I stood outside the courthouse this afternoon and looked up to see the Tiptonville water tower.  Debbie gave me a tour of everybody's homeplace.  I finally found Ms Virginia!  It felt good to be driven like Miss Daisy.  

Keep trying, always ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment