Tuesday, November 12, 2019

why i hate winter

I am not a duck hunter is probably number one.  Until I got older, the cold never bothered me anyway.  Each winter that comes brings the stiffness that my daddy used to call arthur, as in arthritis.  I have been without NSAIDS for a few days and the high today is in the 20s.  Faucets are steady dripping.  I had to crawl into the Camry from the back seat because the doors were frozen shut with ice.  It wasn't a lot but just enough to screw things up.  The gas was on E so I went to the chicken store where I found that the gas cap cover was frozen.  Oh boy.  I sprayed it and not so gently popped it open with an ink pen and now it won't close.   UCMTSU

At the gentral' I found empty shelves and coolers.  Seems that the Snowmageddon people wiped 'em out.  I had to search but I found the envelopes I needed for tomorrow.  Never give up!  Mostly I got soup because hey....it's winter.  Some pickers that are always here showed up knocking on the door this morning and the Simpsons got permission as usual.  With boundaries.

I'm not real up to speed with the impeachment thing.  I'll just read about it as it happens.  I'm sure if there's something big we'll get a special announcement.  There are layers of lies and deceit in the funding of many political organizations.  Watch how your reps vote and who gave them money to find out what they really stand for.  

True thing ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment