Tuesday, April 23, 2019

the ancestors

I was in the vicinity of the cemetery this morning and I haven't visited the grands in a while so I turned in and cruised through all those little tiny roads.  I got lost and ended up on the corner where all of my mother's family is buried.  Took some pics for posterity.  I eventually found the way to where my parents are buried and had a silent moment with them.  I still miss them after four years.  I became an orphan within the space of six months.  

I was fitfully sleeping this morning when the yard crew showed up so there was no lounging after that.  The allergens are, shall we say, rampant so I'ma gonna' stay inside until it settles.  One positive of my day is that I actually got to watch Kristen Hampton LIVE doing Disney face masks like Cruella which leaves your face soft as a dalmatian's butt.  She is so out there it's a steady laugh.  

Same for Rusty Myers and Trae Crowder.  I just can't get enough of it.  Trae is upright liberal and appeals ( of course ) to all of us libtards especially southern ones.  He's from Celina TN where the hospital recently shut down.  How sad.  Rusty, on the other hand, is a satirist and makes fun of Trump in a whole different way that just cracks me up.  He and his buddies are on the Well Red Tour.  

Y'all don't eat all the chocolate bunnies at one sitting.  That is all ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment