Monday, April 8, 2019

from the heart

I got a phone call last week from a friend of some friends who need help with their living situation.  I promised to meet with them and see what was up but said up front that I am already committed.  This was just kind of a pro-bono social work call with old friends.  We talked and wandered and looked and visited.  At one point all three of us worked together in healthcare.  Many memories there.  Too many to count.

After that I went to the crack store Pennington's for dirt and a few flowers.  I have an abundance of compost out here so I think I'm set except for the two 'mater plants.  Not until May though.  Oh.  And a fern.  Gotta' have a Boston even though they die out easily.  

The ATT guy is here checking out my line so if I turn up missing call 911.  I'm still hot spotting for about 5 days now.  We shall see.  I picked up dinner to go from Dave's on the square which consists of a big fat burger and onion rings.  Nom nom.  

The poison whatever is still itching so I picked up another product at the Finley 'gentral to try and help with it.  I hate taking Benadryl because it gives me a hangover.  This is a cream that contains all three.  Wish me luck.

Happy Monday.  If you can remember what day of the week it is, consider yourself blessed beyond measure ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment