Friday, April 26, 2019

bellyache

I know you're all just dying to know about my stomach ache so I'll make it brief.  For several weeks now I've had trouble with quite painful constipation, gas and other symptoms.  I went to the health food store and got a probiotic.  All was well for about a week and then it kicked in again yesterday.  So obviously my gut is confused.  I did some research on prebiotics and decided to try some drinkable fiber first.  We shall see if it all works out.  I can take a lot of pain but I put this right up there with labor. I was diagnosed years ago with IBS and actually took Librax for it back in the day before that became a nono. Now.  Wasn't that delightful?  You all know about Poopie's poo.  Sorry but that's about all that's been on my mind.  

We walked again today and it was still a challenge but we soldiered on.  Each day I go a bit further down the hill to get that cardio from walking back up.  I noticed today that the road department has been out here patching holes.  I hear the plan is for a complete re-do this year.  It's  pretty rough, if you know what I mean.

News?  I don't have a clue.  The only things I've noticed were the huge pileup on the interstate and the execution of the white nationalist who drug a black man behind his truck for 3 miles.  This poor guy was alive the first two miles.  I have changed my stance on the death penalty in cases like these.  There is no room for hate crimes.  And still it took 10 years for it to be resolved. That is not a deterrent.  Sometimes the court system is just a little too big.  

I've been on a mission to get all things health taken care of so I know have appointments for mammo and annual gyno exam.  
Plus I got my driving glasses.  Day by day I feel my age a little bit more.  There are the usual aches and pains but the get up and go just isn't always there like it used to be.  Exercise should help.  I'm joining my friends Carol and Debbie to check out a class at the Y next week.  Plus get a haircut.  It's me time y'all.

Enjoy your day.  It's pretty ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment