Thursday, April 18, 2019

come and get me

That's about the way I feel today.  There's not an ounce of oomph left in this old body.  I was beyond annoyed to be forced to listen to the AG all morning.  I kept watching the eyes on Rosenstein and they NEVER moved unless his name was mentioned!  What a good old boy redacted version of 'Murka.  There's a lot of blank spaces up in there that we the people can't see but Congress will. 

Praise be!  I have new driving glasses just in time to see the girls if it's not a monsoon.   All three dogs have been treated for fleas and ticks.  I have more free time to explore what I'm going to be when I grow up.  It's all hunky dory.

This is foot washing day for many of us.  There was that last supper when Jesus told his bunch what was up and washed their feet as a final act of love, knowing that he would be betrayed.  

Maundy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment