Saturday, April 20, 2019

in between

Today is Holy Saturday and it's beautiful compared to the storms and darkness of yesterday.  In a way I take it as a promise that the resurrection did happen even as the followers mourned.  Imagine their surprise to find that empty tomb!   One of my favorite parts of the Bible is the road to Emmaus because that is basically the beginning of true discipleship out in the world.  Believers talking about what they have seen and witnessed.  

I thoroughly enjoyed Colbert's take on the Mueller report and can't wait to see what SNL does next.  I've been  a Trae Crowder fan from the beginning of his rants on the porch.  Now that he's on tour and making albums I hope he doesn't stop the porch rants, good old Tennessee style.  Liberal Redneck indeed!!

I haven't seen my girls in a couple of weeks and I need a fix.  We'll wiggle our schedules around to make it happen.  It makes me sad that I'm not there to play Easter bunny stuff.  I'm sure she's hunted some eggs and had a grand old time anyway.  


Be kind to one another ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment