Monday, April 1, 2019

i'm pregnant and it's yours

That was my lame attempt at an April Fools joke.  If it happened it would be like a biblical scenario.  Immaculate conception and what not.  But hey, remember how old Sarah was when she gave birth!!
Lorna and I met up at Dave's to solve discuss the problems and blessings of the world.  We laughed like hyenas because we have the same sense of humor which is sometimes pretty twisted.  We are both old enough to be over the bullshit and enjoying life because hey...it's short and then you die.

The birds outside the throne are sparking much joy in my little world.  I read that a famous rapper got gunned down in front of his own clothing store.  I'm not familiar but it does sound gang related since he was a longtime member of Crips maybe? 
According to everyone interviewed he was a social activist and did a lot to improve communities.  Solid family man.  

By the way my score on name that tune yesterday was about 10% on the way there but a solid 90 on the way home.  Not bad for an old hippie.

Keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment