Thursday, December 13, 2018

three way

In spite of the rain, Grammaw soldiered on to Jackson this morning after delivery of cake #1 and a hug from Stella.  I was met as I hauled in presents by the princess of joy herself, Reaves.  Wearing a red onesie with a fancy tutu that read "Tis the season to sparkle" she had me from the get go.  She is fascinated with chairs now and climbing.  She loved the new Minnie Mouse one and Lauren hung Uncle Jim's wooden Santa on her front door.  It was the first time I have been there since Sam's death and we avoided that conversation.  Happy stuff!!  I got to watch The View and Jeopardy but had to run when WBBJ came on.  It was nap time for them and I was dodging rain showers.  We said our goodbyes in the kitchen with a group hug and kisses and I remembered that her Dad and I used to do that with her.  We called it a 3 way.

Whoopi and them girls raised hell on some Republican nonsense today. I just wish they wouldn't talk all at the same time.  All of these women are intelligent and well aware of the political state of our country.  Are they biased?  Of course.  So don't watch it if you no likey. 

I am loving the massive sweep by states to finally embrace the concept that THC is a very valuable healthcare tool and certainly not a reason to go to jail.  Schedule 1 my ass.  Fentanyl and heroin are the biggest threats for overdose right now.  That must be addressed and I don't think a 5 billion dollar wall will fix it.  But hey, anything is possible.

Mike Pence is the butt of everybody's jokes because of his elf on the shelf performance at the "very big" meeting.  To me personally, he just looks like he wants it to all be over.  Like the rest of us.  

Anticipation ~


No comments:

Post a Comment