Wednesday, December 12, 2018

queens

I went to yoga this morning and, as usual, enjoyed the practice with Natlie and our little tribe.  I was going to stay for core but decided to go work with Gay for a bit.  My cousin Sandy was there too and we kicked some butt, including hauling off everything that was blocking the front door.  As a bonus we did a carpool karaoke with Queen as we cruised to return the truck.  My circle grew by one today in the shape of a new friend through that little adventure.  

While we sorted and cleaned we talked "black magic" which is pretty much gossiping.  Nothing surprises me anymore.  It's as if "expect nothing" and wait for it to unfold is the name of the game.  I picked some holly today to go on the cakes that may or may not be made.  I'm planning a trip to see the girls if the weather doesn't get all wonky.  My poor little Camry struggles on a good weather day.  If I had one wish it would be a nice reliable car, after world peace of course.  

Y'all don't be naughty and if you are, don't get caught.  You know who is watching ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment