Thursday, December 27, 2018

the lost day

Like everybody else, I'm confused on the day because of the holidays.  All day long during the septic tank adventure I thought it was Tuesday.  I tried to set my alarm last night for Wednesday and it kept setting for a week ahead.  Hmm.  What's up with that.  I woke up in time for core exercise and that is when it hit me that I had missed it...on Wed.  And this is Thursday.  Alrighty then.  Bless my little air headed heart.  

I stopped at the store after visiting with a prospective client and halfway home thought I didn't have my purse.  Nowhere in the seat or floorboard.  I had wallet and phone so I turned around and headed back to see if I left the purse there.  No purse.  As I getting back in the car I noticed it hanging on my shoulder.  Bless my heart again!   It's pouring rain with water standing on the lane.  Winds are blustery.  Cold front coming I do believe.  

The dogs are restless because it's rainy and they can't play outside so Ellie is destroying old Christmas ornaments.  Better that than my shoes.  I suppose we're still in shutdown and it's all the Democrats' fault.  Alrighty then.  No comment.

What floors me is the number of people who think that this wall will solve the problem and who believed him when he said Mexico would pay for it. And continue to believe every lie he tells.  Okay, that WAS a comment.  To each his own until my civil liberties are tampered with and then all hell will break loose.  I have not worked and paid taxes all these years to be faced with a crumbling infrastructure and a broken down government.  Fix it dammit and quit arguing!  We're counting on some clear headed decision making.  When your own political party thinks you're overboard, that's a pretty good sign to get off your high horse and tweetstorm.

I'm still exploring options and right now my life consists of being in limbo and trying out new clients.  You have to go with the flow on that because they go in and out of the hospital and rehab facilities so much when they're elderly.  Once client #1 is released next week I will have a clearer picture of what my schedule is.  We shall see.

The plumbing is working like a charm with not a gurgle audible.  Thanks to Bubba, Greg's crew and ProMo and wifey.  Y'all made a bad situation a lot better quickly and beat the worst of the rain.  

And so, today is Thursday right?  Keep the faith ^j^





No comments:

Post a Comment