Tuesday, December 4, 2018

spontaneous as heck

I was up this morning just piddling around when I got a call from a friend who wanted me to ride shotgun to Jackson.  I had nothing planned so there we went for lunch at Rafferty's, a visit with Lauren at Best Western and a stop by Macy's.  Then she hit up Sam's while I sat in the car trying to make phone calls. Traffic was light and it goes a whole lot quicker in a nice car with somebody else driving. Just saying.

 I'm knee deep in trying to arrange a transport for a litter of puppies to an agency in Union City to be sent to Nashville.  I don't know the owner, but these puppies have kind of invaded Mamye's porch so she's trying to help the neighbor find homes.  

FedEx called again because my "new" road name still won't track on GPS.  It happens every time.  USPS, 911 and everybody else is on board but the package delivery is a different story.  I think UPS has finally figured it out since I'm right down the road.  My mailman delivered (another) ceritifed letter from the IRS.  All I can say is wait your turn.  Trump spends 1300 an hour on bullshit.  So do all the other government officials and agencies.  

It was also a pleasure to meet Terracita today, Lauren's work pal.  She's as sweet as pie and is taking good care of the gal with the bad leg.  She's doing remarkably well for one week post op, already back at work.  

That's all for now but tomorrow is another day.  We shall see what it brings ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment