Monday, December 10, 2018

therapy

I was out and about today and had to pick up something I left at Kay's office so I got a chance to bond with Stella, the official therapy dog at Curry Funeral.  She has  made herself at home with the staff there and interacts easily.  This was our second meeting and she lets me pick her up and snuggle.  That's good for the soul.  

I woke up to a coolish house this morning and bumped the heat up only it was blowing cool air.  Dammit...out of propane again.  I ran through that last 300 bucks worth in a month.  It's always my fault because I don't run out there every day to check the contents.  Waiting on Butch for a miracle!  I imagine he's busier than a one armed paper hanger.  Not only does he deliver but he hauls to his business.  That's a lot of work.  

I visited my friend today in rehab and she's doing well with a couple of weeks to go before discharge.  She got her hair did by her personal stylist and looks like a million.  Next on the list is getting her nails done.

I scared the crap out of one of my ex-coworkers at the chicken store today.  After all this time she told me that she reads Pecan Lane.  Imagine that.   

Layer and bundle up!




No comments:

Post a Comment