Friday, November 30, 2018

spirit in the sky

I'm glad I got to see my buddy Sam before he passed over to the angels early this morning.  He has been a father figure to Lauren and Reaves since the get go and fought a long hard battle with cancer.  Arrangements are "incomplete" as they say in the business.  The service will be in Decaturville.  

I went to yoga this morning and loved it.  I'm still wobbly and have to improvise but will not give up because my body needs it.  My feet also need new tennis shoes, just saying.  These Brooks have served me well but they're a year old.  

No politics today, whatsoever.  I'm just gonna' get some popcorn and watch the show play out.  It's a great relief to be done with the angst because it's out of my hands.  It will be what it will be no matter how I feel.  What bothers me the very most is the way every time Trump is criticized, Obama and Hillary come up.  They are out of the picture and not relevant to what is happening right now.  As God is my witness, if Trump will just go away I'll never speak ill of him again.  Because he will be the past.

I hope you're having a fabulous Friday with a wonderful weekend coming up.  The days all run together for me, personally and I like it that way.  Each new day brings an adventure.

Compromise ~




No comments:

Post a Comment