Wednesday, November 7, 2018

minute by minute

The exercise classes that I'm a part of are a real challenge.  I'm doing 45 minutes of yoga with Natalie Burks Patterson followed by an hour of core and strength training with Amy Carroll.  They have helped me to customize my practice and target areas like the weak shoulders.  There was somebody new there today and she was totally kicking ass.  I learned the hard way doing aerobics years ago that you have to pace yourself to avoid injury.  

My friend Teresa is in surgery right now to treat a brain aneurysm.  Y'all keep her the fam lifted up, umkay?  That perky little candidate that I stuffed envelopes for WON her race by a very small margin.  I'm ecstatic for her, to say the least.  Seven of the eight alderpeople are new.  A new day in Dyersburg!!

As for the Tennessee election, no surprises there.  The opiate queen devil beat Bredesen.  Nationwide, Dems took the House but the Senate remains GOP.  At least there's a chance for balance there, ya think?

Namaste~


No comments:

Post a Comment