Thursday, November 15, 2018

dilemma of the day

I have to watch ATT  to make sure they draft my payment arrangements so as to not get cut off over and over.  I made one for internet on the 14th and noticed today that it did not go through.  Again.  I didn't have a bill available but I called customer service to make sure I was not going to be cut off.  I thought I knew the account number by heart but it was nowhere to be found in the "system"  by the rep that I spoke with.  I should seriously learn to use their app, and I will if I don't get cut off first.  The struggle is real with these folks.  

My friends gifted me with a cut and color at their salon just because they love me and know I'm broke.  How awesome is that?  My spirits certainly needed a lift and Marla did her magic as usual.  As if on cue, a new walk in customer appeared as I was leaving.  That's karma at work.  When you give from the heart with no expectations, you receive.  

The snow went as quick as it came with just a small amount on the ground and trees left.  I saw two kids building a mini-snowman in their yard as I passed by, bless their hearts.  I feel sure they'll get another chance later.  I mean it ain't even winter yet for another month.  My car door opened without deicer this morning, thank you Lord.  I went by the Damascus thrift store to add my name to their yearly letter for support to donors.  That ministry has a place in my heart for a lot of reasons.  

Ellie was quite curious about the snow because I suppose she's never seen it.  She ran around like the puppy that she is exploring the foreign white stuff.  I have ceased to try keeping her from following me down the lane because she has to learn where home is.  She was waiting in the yard when I got back today.  

No negative thoughts today.  I'm just going with the flow and happy to be alive.  The universe will take care of all the chaos and hatred.  Not my job.  All I can do is the next right thing.

Harmony~

No comments:

Post a Comment