Tuesday, November 20, 2018

el grande

I met with my friends at the new and improved Los Portales and we had a ball as usual laughing and giggling over the stupidest little things.  Carol brought me home and I gave her the ten cent tour of Calcutt Farms which includes a spot where her parents had a house at one time.  We think it was either before she was born or else she was a baby.  Mr Neely and Joey's bunch are still cutting beans.  

In spite of being thankful for the trusty old Camry, it was nice to drive both a Jeep and an Avalon in two days.  Gave me car fever bad!  One of these days my luck is gonna' run out on that hooptie of mine.   Fingers crossed and prayers up.  Since it's Novemblah# we haven't seen the sun in days.  I just got off the phone with Reaves and sang her a Christmas song.  She and Lauren were curled up with Elsa.

I go to the clinic in the morning, lab results in hand, to get my prescription refills.  Every three months, ya' know.  I've also not been taking the BP medicine to see what it runs now that I'm exercising.  I probably still need it but we shall see.  Progress rather than perfection.  It's a process.

Oh and beware.  If somebody texts you asking how long to mircowave a turkey it's a joke du jour.  Lauren sent it to me and I totally got it.  LMFAO.  My reply was two years. Mamye has come and gone after a much needed visit.  All is well with the world ^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment