Friday, November 23, 2018

black friday

I would not go NEAR a store today even if I needed something right damn now.  I consider my gas at 2.19 a serious shopping score.  What I read today said that a lot of hedge funds lost a bundle betting on the price riding high like it did in October.  They also noted that the entire global economy depends on the price of oil.  That's some scary shit.  No wonder it jumps up and down so much.  It's all being played like a game of poker and the Middle Eastern countries have the aces.  You know, like our friends in Saudi Arabia where they lure and kill American journalists then cut 'em up in pieces.  Lerd.

Today is mine to blow and I started it out with Natalie's yoga.  I'm still very wobbly but making baby steps.  I have trouble with my balance on the one arm or leg things but I can do warrior and up dog/down dog like a pro.  One of my classmates brought her daughters and it was nice to have some young'uns  in the tribe.  Natalie shared a Melody Beattie book with  me which I will devour.  

The closest I got to retail was the pharmacy for BP meds and a consultation with Kevin.  It's so nice when merchants will go above and beyond to save you money.  That means they are good people trying to do the next right thing.  Air Evac just flew over , or else the Army.  I can never really tell.  Usually the Army is louder and lower.  Farmer Joey is finishing up the beans ahead of an overnight rain.  

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday and even though I don't have shopping money, I will support my favorites with my presence and take a few pics.  Small home town businesses are the backbone of America and our only alternative to big box import stores.  If you ever see me at Target fighting over towels you'll know I've lost it.

My clever neighbor brought a meal from his family's dinner and got a real kick out of the note he included which from old Trump himself, thanking me for my support.  Funny stuff.   As I have stated, John Roberts is my new hero for standing up to the POTUS.  And of course, he's getting tweeted to death.  

Now about that little missionary.  I'm sure that Jesus called you to convert those 15 people of that little off limits isolated tribe.  Having a Bible does not protect you from arrows.  At some point, common sense has to prevail for you to spread the Gospel.  Are you a martyr?  Most certainly.  And now your ability to spread the Word has ended.  Very sad.  

I ate like a piggie last night consuming leftovers from two different places.  I've lost about 10 pounds so it's all good.  I don't diet.  Just eat what I want when I'm hungry.  I'm a big on multiple small meals.  I start a new chapter with a client tomorrow, one who is near and dear to my heart.  I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.

Namaste ~


No comments:

Post a Comment