Tuesday, November 27, 2018

another world

I did my job today and enjoyed every minute of it.  My client is a lovely woman who knows me and my family well.  Her face lit up as I told her tale after tale of my life and laughed about it.  Most of it wasn't funny at the time, ya know?  Time heals most wounds where you can accept what is and be happy with life.

Lauren sailed through surgery like I knew she would.  Her friend sent me a picture from recovery with a thumbs up.  I'm going to see her tomorrow.  Sick girls need their mamas.  

I am kind of surprised at the number of Christians who are all behind Trump and the border skirmish.  Teargas?  Just no.  I don't care if there's some criminals in there only that kids are getting caught in the middle of the situation.  Bless their little hearts, they come from so little that they really do think the US is the promised land.  If only they knew.  For all of you Christ like people out there who fret about them entering our country, consider who our partner is in this.  Yeah.  Esteban and his bunch. 

GM announced a 15% cut in their workforce and flatly stated that they had warned our POTUS et al how the tariffs would affect their business.  That's a lot of jobless people, folks.  Meanwhile the Hand Maids mock Melania and make me LOL.  Whomever came up with that image is pure genius.  I love people who "get it."  

Over and out ~

No comments:

Post a Comment