Tuesday, October 31, 2017

the power of delete

As a writer I'm always keenly aware of personal privacy and compose accordingly.  That's why sometimes an author is bound to edit when a request is made.  So freakin' easy with Blogger!  

Today's adorable grandbaby pic is of Reaves dressed in a pumpkin suit that Aunt Erica got her.  Her candy will be Isomil with dark karo syrup and prune juice to relieve constipation.  It's a process y'all.  Lauren got a clean bill of health at the clinic today and I had an MRI which was loud as hell even WITH the earplugs and headphones.  Results are forthcoming and I don't look for them to be good according to the pain I'm in.  

I received an invitation in the mail today to a service awards banquet at work for my 40 year mark.  I remember some time ago seeing people like Laura and Hazel hit that mark but never dreamed I'd get there.  Go figure.  There are three of us in the lab and we're all old timers.  

It is what it is ~


No comments:

Post a Comment