Thursday, October 26, 2017

word play

I've noticed a trend in my foreign commenting which is something along the lines of #terrorist as a key word inviting comments.  I've never bothered to translate but that would be interesting I guess!  Never a dull moment.  

I'm still trying to get rid of the skunk smell before the girls get here but I think he's camped out under the front porch under MY room.  Any suggestions on how to keep 'em away?  I remember when Hoss was here Butterbean got sprayed by one while we were stuck in the mud in the *trustyoldcamry where I left him to die, or so he said.  He rode in the cab of the wrecker while I hung onto the side and BB chased us.  Hoss wanted to let him in the truck!  I miss that old fart but he's here in spirit.  

And so it goes ~ Old Horsetail Snake


No comments:

Post a Comment