Friday, October 20, 2017

playing catchup

I just made ANOTHER appointment with my ortho NP because I've had to cancel three due to well, you know.  The whole past month!  That also happened with the dentist and I barely got the electric paid before cutoff.  Lerd.  I'm way behind on life at Casa Poops.  Gotta call propane guy too.  Done...katching!

I slept so hard it took me an hour to wake up enough to run to the gentral.  Even then I was dozified.  There were bags of garbage laying in the yard that had been ignored the past week so that was next on the list.  I finally have red tomatos in October. Go figure that one.

When I think about what could have happened to my daughter I want to cry.  I have just enough knowledge to be very worried at a time like that.  Timing was of the essence and she realized early on that she was getting septic and headed to the ER.  She won't have a bacteria left in her body!  The tribe is helping out with Reaves so she can rest.  Technically her "recovery" didn't start until two days ago.  

Peace be still ~


No comments:

Post a Comment