Monday, October 9, 2017

the fat lady sings

The baby will be three weeks old on Thursday when her Mama goes in for a D/C to clean up the remnants of Elizabeth Reaves' birth.  Very unusual for sections I'm told.  She's been a real trooper so far and thank you sweetbabyjeebus for all those who love her enough to see her through it.  That's when it sucks being a hour away as a parent.  Maybe by the weekend she'll be a bit more perky!

I'm looking at options 24/7 now and remembering all the chances I had in the past for jobs that were not "the right fit."  At this point, I'm figuring out how to pay the light bill on SS.  Plus, you know how hard it is to get decent insurance.  My body and soul are tired beyond belief  yet I soldier on trying to find some joy in the day.  I get a daily wakeup call and hug from Sondra.  We all meet in the middle and discuss what our future might be.  Healthcare is a huge stinking mess in this country.  I'll spare you the reasons why because it takes too many key strokes and my shoulder hurts. So let's all say a prayer for Lauren as she returns to the hospital one.more.time.  

Thanks to all you sweet angels ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment