Tuesday, October 10, 2017

muddy puddles

It came a monsoon last night and today and I almost had to paddle to work because of the lower lane flooding.  It continued for several hours and when I came home there was STILL standing water and full ditches.  I think part of what makes this such good farm land is the way it's sloped for good drainage.  It's still hot though.  Meh.  

I honestly never thought I'd say this but I have an enormous amount of respect for Senator Bob Corker.  He has responded quickly to every concern I've written about and is brave enough to call the dogs out on you know who.  If that party evn dreams of being anything other than a bunch of neonaziredneck gun toters, they'd better do something about the ringmaster.  Midterms are coming up.  Senator Corker speaks to those who know the madness is out of control and seeks some sort of sanity before we all die in WWIII.  This is not a drill. Or a video game. Or a reality show.

I'm headed back to Jackson for the surgery and post op care.  Maybe a little baby sittin', ya think?  There are other plans as well if the universe intends for it to be.  They way things have been going, I'm really not surprised much though I must saying watching California wine country get incinerated scares the shit out of me.  I dutifully paid my last ticket for no seat belt and was surprised that it didn't go up. The kid in front of me gets points on his license next time.  

More later.  Ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment