Thursday, October 19, 2017

breathe in

Praise the lort and pass the gravy, the girls are back at Talbot where they belong.  It was so funny when I was there and all the kids wanted to come in and see "the baby."  They were wide eyed to say the least. Layla holds and feeds her.  All I know is that she's surrounded by people who care about the both of them and that gives me peace.  

I'm off tomorrow and it's supposed to be nice.  Then the rain sets in and there's frost coming next week.  Note to self:  check propane.  The plumbers came today and replaced all my faucets and fixtures plus fixed the commode.  Gotta' hit the general tomorrow for some ajax and whatnot.  Dinner tonight is those yummy expensive Walgreen appetizers again.  One stop shopping...it's what's up.

Blessed ~


No comments:

Post a Comment