Sunday, October 29, 2017

whirlwind

It's been a busy 24 hours for the Reaves girls.  Lauren and the baby arrived yesterday afternoon for a meet and greet at Nanny's house with AJ and Reaves being passed all around.  By the time we drove up the lane others were on the way.  Lauren was busy "making a nest" in my room which is a chore what with all the skunk activity.  That rock'n'play is the best thing ever invented.  Lily claimed it as a cat bed while we weren't looking.  

I was gonna' sleep in the recliner but it broke and my shoulder hurt so I crawled up in bed with Lauren.  When Reaves was hungry I did the bottle thing and put her in bed with us.  It was a heavenly three hours.  Arise, eat again and rock in great grandma's chair.  Jordan lived here with his Mom when he was just a little baby.  They came to see us this morning as we were headed to Jackson.  He's a 4 year old wild child mean mugging baby man with a soft side.  He wanted to "hold" the baby which we managed nicely.  Lots of kisses.

 I got some incredible news today regarding my future.  It was delivered along with a birthday card from Connie Ray in Utah and a picture of my parents to be framed for the museum.  I guess that puts it all into perspective.

Hugs ~


No comments:

Post a Comment