Friday, October 6, 2017

unwinding

It was a somewhat hairy day for me so I'm happily doing some chair yoga to relax a bit.  I'm off for the weekend and going to see my girls.  They're on a sleep eat and play schedule while she's off.  They will be in the 'burg sometime soon to make the rounds.  I want to personally thank via blog all the wonderful people who have stuck with us through this ordeal.  I can't believe she's two weeks old because I was just rambling around the food court at General, so it seems.  Time warp, most likely.

There's not much news except for Trump so meh.  Somebody in a thread said they saw a t-shirt that said "Free Melania".  I about lost it.  I am my mother's child so I'm working on procrastinating on the thank you notes.  You may get one by Christmas.  Or not!  Mama worried about that more than anything after Daddy died.  Her soul kept me working through the list for notes following her death five months later.  

All of that seems long ago yet it was a very real trainwreck at the time.  We kept Mama and Daddy at home with help as long as we could but the falling and whatnot just wasn't working.  My friend Becky cares for her 91 year old aunt who "doesn't want the help" in her house unless it's the neighbor or Becky herself.  Boy do I know that feeling!!

Anywho...life is good ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment