Wednesday, October 4, 2017

walking the walk

There are so many people who talk a good show but never follow up.  After 40 years in the workforce I've come across them in every conceivable situation.  They are the ones who leave the spirit stick to their minions and expect them to manage up.  Sometimes that approach works, when the workforce has a team spirit.  Employees that are valued for their dedication and loyalty will be good sales people for your business, especially in the communnity.  It's as simple as that.

Reaves is at the doctor today with her poor tired mama.  I can hear the fatigue in her voice as she battles not just having a baby but every little complication that can possibly go along with it.  I'm so glad I was there for the worst part.  

I watched some body cam video of the Mandalay Bay slaughter and just could not wrap my mind around the arsenal that this man had built in a week.  Trial run????  What a nut job.  If I was a betting gal I'd say he's playing poker with the devil right about now.  

Justice ~


No comments:

Post a Comment