Friday, October 27, 2017

skunk 2 sam 0

As usual the dogs went nuts before daylight this morning.  I finally managed to get the bed smelling okay and slept like a log last night.  The minute my feet hit the floor at 5 they head for the outside where the other critters live.  Like skunks and coyotes.  I smelled one and heard the other.  Sam got sprayed again and I left him outside when I went to the sawmill.  By the time I got home there was a cold rain falling and I sprayed him with "the bottle". Right now he's rinsing in the cold ass rain.

At last, I have a plan and I intend to manifest that bitch.  I don't forsee me living to 99 like Miss Mary if I don't make some changes.  I wasn't sure she would remember me because well...you know.  We talked for a bit and she threw out something that assured me she knew who I was.  What a blessing.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment