Thursday, April 30, 2020

use it or lose it

That applies to a lot of different scenarios in my life, first and foremost the back injury.  Trying to work through the pain here and get to where I can stroll the lane with my dogs and my kids.  They came today and graced me with a long visit because "quarantine."  Reaves jumped in muddy puddles and didn't get a nap but it was all good.  She painted with yogurt and colors and all the things at her little spot in my office floor.  She's kind of used to me having to stretch back in the chair on a regular basis..

PT and nursing came to see me today and I got some ultrasound on the butt.  I'm a gonna' shop for a TENS unit here shortly.  Priorities, y'all.  I am acutely aware of them at this point.  What makes me feel better is on the top of the list.  Yes, it is all about me.  

Happy Thursday...I think ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment